CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Modeling 101

Stacey came over for Lilly's first modeling shot:) She did a great job with the pictures. She said that she needed to get some practice, that works for me. I was going to take Lilly to JcPenny's for her 18month pictures and we all know that it never works just getting the $8.99 package. They always have to show you the cute black and white ones and all the ones with the cute borders on them and at the end I always have to ask "how much did you say my total was."
Again a big THANK YOU Stacey. And if you ever need to practice again Lilly is ready to go.


5 comments:

jenni bishop said...

So so so so cute!!! My kids are next!!! Lilly is adorable!!!

jenni bishop said...

I just realized that I do not have your email address! Will you please email it to me? Thanks! I wanted to suggest that we all wear our OTBC shirts on Monday for your dad's birthday!

Stacey Bishop said...

I had a lot of fun! Thanks for letting me use your cute baby girl!!

Melanie said...

I can't believe how big Lilly is getting. Great pictures, glad you didn't waist your $ and JC Penny.

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Amanda! How are you? Hoping you remember me from good 'ol AL FIRST ward, but now that I have a blog it's like reunion on here! Lilly is gorgeous! I love all the pictures of her. Well, I hope we can keep in touch and hope you're doing well. Take care!
~Chanel (Blaquiere)