CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OTBC....here comes Lilly

This morning Brian was getting ready to go to the bakery. He put this OTBC shirt on and then Lilly looked at me and saw that I had my shirt on too (I go in on Wednesday to make sandwiches). Then she ran in her room and was trying to open her dresser drawer. She wanted her shirt on too. So now she was already to go.
We walked Brian out to say good-bye and Lilly thought she was going with him to the bakery (in her eyes she did have her OTBC shirt on). She was VERY upset and I told her we can go tomorrow.
I guess we should hand it to her.....she wants to start working or just eat sprinkle cookies.




3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Hey! That shirt reminds me...thanks for sending in the picture of the kids to the newspaper! It was so cool to see the picture and the plug for OTBC! Sweet!

jenni bishop said...

Oh...and Lilly looks so cute!

Stacey Bishop said...

I can't believe how old she looks. We miss her! (and you:) We'll come out and visit soon.