CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater

On Wednesday we went to the Pumpkin Patch with Aaron, Jenni and the kids. We drove out to the Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch, in Redlands. We went last year and had a great time so off we went. Just I little warning.....I took a lot of pictures.


Lilly and Macie enjoying the ride.You pick your own pumpkins.
Brian and I kept seeing these cool green pumpkins. Aaron supporting Brian picking a pumpkin. (yes I know pumpkin are orange.)
Lilly helping push our green pumpkin.
Lilly was out to find the perfect one for herself.

Family picture time!
I promise my daughter does smile.

And A trip to the Pumpkin Patch wouldn't be complete with out going to Bob's Big Boy. Yes, there are a few of them left in California.

2 comments:

aimee_p said...

How fun!! We still need to go. This is a good time of year to do family things. This week is better for Mike so we plan on going!

The Papavero's said...

Cute post! Look's like you guys had fun! It was really good to see you yesterday. We should get together with the girls!