CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

We did it...well, the Steelers did it

After voices being lost, blood pressure going through the roof, heartburn, biting fingernails and did I mention A LOT of screaming. The STEELERS did it. And thank goodness or I think a lot of us would have some unhappy husbands and a VERY unhappy bakery. It was a GREAT game. Thank you Adam and Stacey for a great super bowl and birthday party.

A VERY happy family!

Lilly didn't waist any time to dig in to the food.

Cheerleader's need a break too.










Happy 1st Birthday Wade. We love you.

Thanks again Adam and Stacey and a BIG thank you to the STEELERS!

4 comments:

aimee_p said...

Cute, you guys are lucky the Steelers won--to live with your husbands and the bakery. I luck out there a little. It was a fun day!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Steelers fans??? What, guess we can't be friends anymore! Ha, we are poor losers around our house when it comes to the Steelers. HAHA

caryn said...

Raw raw ree, kick them in the knee...go LILLY! Thanks for posting a video. My kids LIVE for them. We still watch the Christmas one... a lot :)

Jocelyn said...

Yellow and black are AWESOME colors, I think I will paint my bathroom in honor of the Steelers. Yeah! (read that in my most sincere voice.)