CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dad's Birthday Day and a little harvesting!

Last Tuesday was my Dad's 70Th Birthday. We just had a small little get together to celebrate.

Here is a picture of some of the grand kids caring my dads present to him. A flag pole for the front yard. We love you Dad. Hope you had a special day.



Lilly just loves all the vegetable's that are growing in the backyard right now. So we had to have a "little harvest day." I think we made out pretty good.

2 comments:

jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Don!!
I think I want to come live in your parents backyard! Beautiful landscape, lots of shade, plenty to eat...yep sounds good to me :)

The Milligan Blog said...

Lilly is such a doll face! Congrats on the boy!! Good luck with names.. I am due in 2 weeks and still haven't picked a name! Boys are hard! Hope you are feeling well. Talk to ya soon! :)