CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary and Happy birthday to me!

Another year has come and gone. Its my last year to enjoy my twenties. Crazy to think I am going to be thirty. I have been very blessed this year. Healthy kids, great friends and a loving husband.

Thank you to these sweet girls for a very nice relaxing birthday brunch. It was great.



We went to Olive Garden as a family. Lilly was on her best behavior and Jackson slept the whole time. So it was very nice. After, Brian got me an ice cream cake :) It was a perfect birthday. And I cant wait to go get my hour massage that Brian got for me. Thank you.





5 years ago today Brian and I said "I do." He is a great father and husband. I am so thankful for all he does for our family. Happy Anniversary and MANY more to come. I love you Brian.

2 comments:

aimee_p said...

Looks like you had a good day! Friends are so important, gotta love them.

caryn said...

Happy Birthday (a few months late). And Jackson is his father's son...in a good way :)