CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Crazy Hair

I went to get Lilly from her nap and man was she looking good. Lilly doesn't have that much hair but, I would have to say this is the first time she has every had "Bed Head." I just had to take a picture. And I really don't think she liked me taking a picture of her first thing but,
she started to get a little into it. After this picture she started jumping all around her crib, getting a little to crazy.


5 comments:

caryn said...

oh Lilly, you are so cute!

Stacey Bishop said...

that is the cutest little dress!

Melanie said...

I'm always trying to figure out if she looks like you or daddy. She is SO cute. You better call me sometime this week....

The Milligan Blog said...

Look how cute your little girl is!!! I think she looks like you! I remember seeing her when she was just tiny.. I think it was in my moms ward in relief society. Now she's all grown up!! Crazy huh. Thanks for your sweet comments Amanda :)

jenni bishop said...

She is seriously so cute! Do you keep trimming her bangs? Just kidding!:)