CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Little Lilly Clips

Well, I made so more clips. Not to sure what I am going to do with all of them but, I will figure something out. I am having fun making them.

I tried to get Lilly to model the clips but, she was a little under the weather. She woke up this morning with a very bad cough, runny nose and eyes (that turned in to pink eye) and a fever. But, she was a trooper and let me take a few pictures.

The blue butterfly was her favorite. I was trying to take it and she wouldn't let me. Sweet daughter of mine. So let me know if anyone is interested in any clips.

4 comments:

caryn said...

Ok, girl, how much do you charge? You know Bridgey always wears clips....am I your first customer?

Stacey Bishop said...

Okay, Okay. I'm sorry that she probably got sick and pink eye from my house. I have spent the day sterilizing everything because now that my kids are better, I GOT IT!! (and so did Ashlyn...so sad).

LOVE THE CLIPS!! Lilly looks so cute!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

We want some...even though Brooklyn doesn't have hair I'll put them on headbands!!! How fun! Let me know how much and I'll send a check! Hope Lilly feels better soon! I feel so bad when kids are sick...so helpless!

Melanie said...

If I had a little girl I would totally buy some! Have fun with the whole entire fam this weekend. I can't wait to hear about it and to see pictures. Drive safe and don't let the gas prices ruin your trip! :)