CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th in Sacramento

WEDNESDAY, my Mom, Dad, Lilly and I drove up to Sacramento (Elk Grove.) To spend the 4th with my sister Caryn. Well, not just Caryn. The whole family went except for Jared and Brian. They stayed home to hold down the fort at the bakery.

THURSDAY, I got to go watch Spencer and Bridgete's swim lessons with Caryn. That was fun. Then you went home and got in the pool.


This was the first time I put Lilly in a life vest. As you can tell she really wasn't to sure about it.

And she never really warmed up to it. Later, Aimee and Adam and their family's made it safely. Caryn made a GREAT dinner, we had shredded pork burritos. Good job Caryn.

FRIDAY, Happy 4th! Aaron and his family drove in today. So that gives us a total of 11 adults, 14 kids (Evan and Jenny came home on Saturday to make 16 kids.) and 1 dog. I guess you can say that is a house full.

Lilly just woke up from her nap and was ready to get the party started.

Lilly and her Grampy.

Jacob and Lilly trying to be good.


We ordered some pizza for lunch. Tyler, Bridgete and Lilly were have a little picnic.

Lilly enjoying her pizza.

Caryn had a BIG water slide that they set up in the backyard and the kids just loved it. It had a little pool on the side. Lilly and Jacob had a good time playing in it.


Macie and Lilly had the same suit. Too cute.



Tyler and I filled up water balloon's for the kids to play with. Lilly thought she was in charge of handing them out. That didn't work out to good.


Aaron of course brought some music and all the kids had so much fun dancing. Lilly even got the beat.

Later, the kids all had ice cream. Lilly was having a rough time with hers.

The kids were all set for the fireworks.
Lilly and I watching fireworks. Brian we SURE missed you.


SATURDAY, we got all 16 grandkids together for a picture. All the kids wore the Old Town Baking Company shirts. I guess you can say this is the future of O.T.B.C.


Here is just a little look at how fun is was to get all the kids together. Lilly was just not happy at all.

Dave and Caryn, thank you so much for opening up you home to all of us. We really had a good time. Maybe next year. Or is it to soon the think about next year. I love you guys so much and already miss your family.

4 comments:

caryn said...

Love you Amanda. We already miss you guys. Lilly is such a cutie!

Stacey Bishop said...

What a fun time! It was so fun to not have to leave at the end of the day and just sit and talk! Lilly was so patient with all of the big kids!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment! I'm trying to breast feed long, but it gets annoying! Anyway, come visit me in San Diego sometime and we can take the girls to the beach or Sea World! Eric is always busy working, so whenever you're free, I'm free!

Melanie said...

I can only imaging how much fun y'all had. I LOVE when the entire family can get together. Those memories are what your kids will remember the most! I'm glad you had a fun trip!