CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Lilly slept in 'till 8:30! But, when she did wake up she sure didn't for get about the cookies (cooks) and the carrots we left out for Santa (san) and his reindeer's. She woke up saying "cooks...san."
(sorry about my morning voice)


Here we are lookin goood!

Lilly got a kitchen and loves it but, she had to take a break in the
chair Grammy and Grampy got her to call "Owen."
Grandpa Joe from Pittsburgh sent her a few hats and her first
baseball mitt that lights up. Thanks Joe.
Trying out her new bike from Grandma.
Later that day the rest of the family came over. Lilly wanted to
take a picture with everyone. Thanks Jacob for being a trooper.
Lilly and Owen posing for a prom picture:)
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas
and have a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

How fun. She got some of the cutest toys. I am dying over that pink bike!!

I love Owen and Lilly's prom pic. That is too cute!!

Melanie said...

I LOVED all of your pictures. Lilly looks like she was really into Christmas. Man, they sure have improved those little kitchens since I was a kid. I had a Strawberry Shortcake kitchen and LOVED it! Has Lilly figured out where to put her feet on her bike? :) She's very photogenic like her Mom! Miss you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

jenni bishop said...

Loved the video!!! So cute! At first I thought she said Santa was DEAD!!! Oh...just dad! Whewwww!

jenni bishop said...

Ok...so we just watched the video like 10 times cuz my kids kept wanting to watch it again and again! Abbie said, "I didn't know Lilly could talk!" Pool little Lilly...her sweet voice always drowned out by all of our loud children! We hear you Lilly...we hear you!!!

Amanda Weir said...

Jenni...its ok everyone ALWAYS asks "can Lilly talk?" And I ask myself does she every stop talking.

But, thank you for hearing out Lilly.