CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland last Monday for an early birthday present for Lilly. She had a blast and we did too. Disneyland is so beautiful at Christmas. (sorry we took a lot of pictures.)


Lilly loved the Dumbo ride.

We stayed in Minnie's house for 30 min. She was going nuts.


She didn't really want to talk a picture with Mickey.
Can you tell.

She was holding on tight for small world.


Having fun in the rockets.
Maybe a little to much fun. She fell asleep 10min. before the parade started. Happy early Birthday Lilly.

4 comments:

Randa said...

Yay - what fun! It looks like you guys - especially Lilly! - had a great time. So much to see and do there. Poor thing looks exhausted. I'm glad you all enjoyed the early birthday!

caryn said...

Sounds like a nice family day. Bridgete loves to look at blogs with me but we might skip this one or else I will hear "I want to go, etc etc etc." I don't want to deal with all the explaining...you know :) Glad you guys had a fun time.

aimee_p said...

I am with Caryn, my kids won't see this one. Very cute! Glad you had a good time!

jenni bishop said...

Fun! Fun! Disneyland decorated for Christmas is the best! I took Abbie and Caden today! I'm taking Macie on Thursday just until 1:00 if you want to join us!