CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dinner with Dick and Pepper

Sunday we went out to L.A. to have dinner with our Aunt Pepper and Uncle Dick. We have been going out there for a early Christmas dinner for about 4 years now. She always has a great spread from great appetizer's to having a slice of Stollen bread for dessert. Thank you Pepper and Dick for a great night.

Lilly got a new little dog for Pepper.

Lilly helping her self.............the kids room.

The girls got together for a quick picture.

After Peppers house we stopped be the L.A. Temple. They live about 3 minutes away. We walk around to see the lights. The Temple looks amazing at Christmas.


Lilly loved the Nativity they had on display.

2 comments:

caryn said...

looks like fun...how was the sauerkraut? :) We will be seeing you guys soon. I have a big belly...

Melanie said...

I love all of your pictures! How fun that you got to take Lilly to Disneyland! I bet she was really into it! Miss you! Sometimes I wish my parents still lived in AL so we could go "home" for the holidays and I could see you...SAD! I hope you got our Christmas card. Yours is adorable...the first one we got! Way to be on top of things!