CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Easter.....just a little late

Sorry, I guess I had downloaded all my Easter pictures in a secret file. Well, the file was so secret I couldn't even find it (but I finally did.)

Lilly woke up to find the Easter Bunny had left her a little something.
Lilly just loves babies and loves to feed them.


Lilly got the hang of the Easter egg hunt pretty quickly. I think Macie might be eyeing Lilly's eggs. Hoping she might drop one.


We had a great time with the family.


This picture just makes me laugh (in a good way.)
For some reason Adam and Lilly are always color coordinated on holidays. Last Easter Lilly was wearing a Blue, White and Pink dress. And Adam was wearing a PINK Shirt. The picture of them together last year was the best. (sorry couldn't find the picture)

3 comments:

caryn said...

Cute! I love her sassy expressions. Has she been laying out? Look at that skin!

jenni bishop said...

Adorable pictures of course! I think it's perfectly fine to go back in time like that. Macie loves Lilly!

Stacey Bishop said...

Happy Easter....just kidding. I think secretly Adam is trying to up stage Brian by showing how cute he is with his daughter. They should take matching pictures every year!:)