CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sacramento Fun

My Mom, Lilly and I went up to Sacramento for 9days to watch Caryn's children. So they could go on a cruise. We had a great time with the kids. Lilly just loved to follow Bridgete's EVERY move and I mean every move. Bridgete asked if she could have a ice cream sandwich and of course Lilly needed to have one too.
Here is Lilly making a mess but, don't worry Tucker is right there to help clean it up.


One night Filippo and I made a cake for dessert. And we sat down to eat it and I asked Bridgete to get Lilly a spoon and I think she got the biggest serving spoon she could find. But, I don't think it bothered Lilly at all.

Our last day there it was so HOT(I think 95.) So we let the kids run in the sprinkles. Lilly just thought it was the greatest thing. We had a great time with the kids. Caryn I really look up to you for taking care of 5kids. You are a great Mother and Wife. You and Dave have raised 5 great kids, who love you guys very much.

3 comments:

caryn said...

Lilly is such a cutie. Thanks again for watching my kids. I appreciate you so much. I hope Lilly is adjusting back to life with no Tucker. Bridgete misses you guys.

Stacey Bishop said...

Having a dog with kids is the best. When we moved here and Owen was just starting to eat, I looked at the mess on the floor around his high chair and thought "what? Am I going to have to clean this up? :)

I'm glad you guys had fun. We miss the Schramm fam and were a little jealous. We really missed you and lilly on Sunday. It just seems like we usually get to see you that day.

Fife Family said...

Hi Amanda, I found your blog from Melanie's. I see I am one of your friends-- I feel really cool now! You look great and Lilly is a little toddler now, wow! Cute family.