CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What month is it???

July.....August.....oh wait it's April. Well, you couldn't tell by the 98 degrees day we had yesterday. So, yesterday it was so hot I say "hey we will just do some fun thing inside with the nice air condition." Well, that lasted tell about 3 or so. So out to the backyard we went. Of course Lilly didn't mind that it was 100. So mom just put a BIG smile on her face and off we went. After about a hour or so I still just couldn't get use to the heat (remember its April.) At this point anything to cool me down .....yummy Popsicles. So I went in and got us a few Popsicles. Of course Lilly and no problem with that. So here are a few pictures.
First one down.


On to number two. (You think Lilly looks bad....thank goodness no pictures of me.)

3 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

go figure that after all that heat, it rained last night. We definately needed the cool down. When hot weather starts I feel like my kids each popsicles and otter pops all day (or maybe thats just at grammy's :)

Melanie said...

Amanda let me remind you how hot and humid Texas gets in the summer, remember my wedding? Yuck! I need to stalk up on some popsicles for ME! I miss hanging out with you!

The Milligan Blog said...

AMANDA!!! Oh my goodness! I can't believe it is you!!! I am so glad you emailed my blog. It is so good to hear from you! You have such a cute family!!! Hope you are all doing great. Talk to you soon...