CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

PIGTAILS.....at last

Well, today was a day I had been waiting for, for a long time. PIGGY TAILS! I know that not everybodies children have this problem of the nice thin, freeze, just growing in one spot and did I say THIN hair. Well, Lilly has been very blessed with just that!

I have never been able to put any thing in her hair because it ether just falls out or she pulls it right out.

(Lilly just LOVES the gardening tools) They lasted about 2 hours. So I would have to say that we are making progress.

And please say tuned because I am just starting to make so baby (and Big girl)hair clips that will actually say in. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

caryn said...

Is she power walking in that one photo? Her pigtails are very cute! It looks like a warm day in So Cal. Miss you

Melanie said...

I LOVE the pigtials! I think it is so cute how she loves the gardening tools!

Stacey Bishop said...

Love, Love, Love the cute piggy tails. She is getting so big. Thanks for coming to Averi's party today. We love you!!